COVID-19: Apartment Executive Q&A: Alliance Residential’s Brad Cribbins and CF’s Sharon Hatfield
Hear from two of the industry’s leading apartment property managers as they take you behind the scenes for a look into their COVID-19 playbooks. RealPage VP and Deputy Chief Economist Jay Parsons sits down with Brad Cribbins, President and CEO of Alliance Residential’s management division, and Sharon Hatfield, Chief Operating Officer of CF Real Estate Services.
Join us for the live webcast, COVID-19 Apartment Executive Q&A: Alliance Residential’s Brad Cribbins and CF’s Sharon Hatfield, as we discuss:
- Spikes in rescinded notices, renewals, requests for short-term lease extensions with summer expirations and their implications
- Tips to encourage longer lease terms on renewals
- May rent expectations and the deep impact of increasing job losses
- Best practices for offering payment plans and what the implications are for deferred payment plans that push balances into the future
- Good news stories about teams overcoming crisis challenges
Jay Parsons is RealPage’s Deputy Chief Economist and Vice President of Asset Optimization. Jay has been in the multifamily housing industry for more than a decade, and works across market research and forecasting, revenue management, business intelligence, as well as multi-dimensional optimization across pricing, marketing, leasing and risk management. He has provided commentary on CNBC and in the Wall Street Journal. His writings and research have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Apartment Association, American Banker, GlobeSt and Multifamily Executive. Jay is also a frequent speaker at events and conference, including the National Multifamily Housing Council, NAIOP, NAA and ULI.