Maximize revenue without adding risk. Our advanced resident screening solutions provide the insights, flexibility and confidence to keep your bottom line healthy.
Lease with Confidence
RealPage® Screening solutions give you the tools, knowledge, and insight you need to lease with confidence while limiting risk. We use the industry’s largest rental payment history database, in-depth criminal background information and extensive credit checks – including credit reporting from Experian, Equifax and Transunion – to help ensure you keep your property and residents secure.
Screening Solutions That Improve Your Bottom-Line
Leading PMCs have realized up to a 59% reduction in skips and evictions
Reduce bad debt by an average of $39 per unit per year
Leverage data calibrated across 30M+ real lease outcomes
Resident screening, reimagined.
RealPage® Artificial Intelligence (AI) Screening is more than just a credit score on the ability to pay—it’s about the willingness to pay. This innovative solution leverages the power of AI and machine learning to precisely analyze your applicant pool, which delivers a stronger predictor of future performance and renter behaviors. It is proven to reduce bad debt and financial loss by an average estimated savings of $39 per unit per year with the industry’s first—and only—AI-enabled scoring model, which also offers:
- Revolutionary, AI-based predictive scoring model built to meet the needs of the multifamily industry.
- Seamless integration with your rental application and leasing process, no matter what property management system you’re using.
- Leveraging of the RealPage rental history database of over 30M lease outcome records.
- Offers Risk Advisory Services to help you optimize your risk thresholds and provide regular performance reporting and benchmarking.
Less Fraud, Less Risk, Less Expense
RealPage® Identity Verification uses comprehensive and dynamically updated identity intelligence and pattern recognition to detect fraudulent applications. An integrated and seamless three-step approach verifies an applicant’s identity within seconds and provides a contactless ID validation process. Properties can confidently prove applicants are who they claim to be before they move forward in the application process, reducing future eviction risk and expense.
Plus, RealPage is the only enterprise identity platform that guards against identity fraud at point of tour, point of application, and point of payment.
By adding ID Document Validation at point of tour, you can add a layer of protection to your property by verifying the prospect’s identity before touring your community. All interactions occur via the prospect’s mobile phone, and validation results are available in just seconds (pass or fail) for a contactless experience.1Learn More About Identity Verification
Designed to help ensure you find the right tenants faster.
- Access to a comprehensive online national database that automatically searches its entire criminal and sex offender registry.
- Out-of-network criminal search options are available for more than 50% of states with limited or no instant online data.
- Premium Criminal Classification automatically groups offenses into categories based on their nature/type and severity.
- Specify through your scoring model settings how to treat each offense based on nature/type, severity, degree and/or age of the offense.
The industry’s largest database (30M+) of actual rental payment records.
- Data from more than 20,000 reporting communities
- Includes positive and negative data such as on-time payments, proper notice and late fees
- Easy-to-read eviction reports and collection actions
1Not available for Illinois IDs
2This is subject to change without prior notice, but your monthly rental payments will be reported to at least one of the three major bureaus during your subscription to RealPage Rent Reporting. Please note, RealPage is not a credit bureau and does not have direct influence over any aspect of credit bureau consumer profiles or credit scores calculated by the bureaus. Each bureau to which we report your rental payment information will determine, in its sole discretion, whether and how to use that information.
RealPage is a registered trademark of RealPage, Inc., which is not affiliated with Equifax, Experian or TransUnion. These company names and any trademarks or service marks associated with them are the property of their respective owners.