Build Community Your Way With Announcements & Community Feed
As our customers' needs have evolved, our business and products have evolved right along with them. 2019, as a result, has been a year highlighted by significant upgrades to the Community Rewards experience. Each new version is deeply rooted in your feedback and entirely focused on making the platform easier to use. Today's release is no different.
The release of Announcements and the Community Feed however also represents a significant milestone in our company's history: pairing personalized, distinct community experiences with our existing automated rewards platform. We believe that these latest updates now equip YOU with the tools to become an expert in resident engagement!
Keep reading to learn about all the latest updates.
Community-Wide Announcements Keep Residents Up to Date
Announcements are a free and convenient way to involve more residents in your rewards program. Creating relevant and loyalty-building information is now as easy as sending an email.
- Increase feedback and participation: Remind residents to participate in your custom actions and polls.
- Boost your referrals: Remind residents of referral programs and offer bonus points to residents who successfully refer friends each month.
- Community notifications and alerts: Need your entire community to know what's happening this week? Quickly notify all residents with the click of a button. Let residents in on hidden neighborhood gems, unexpected entertainment and food options, and upcoming neighborhood activities.
- Increase event attendance: More effectively promote upcoming events by sending digital reminders and offering points for participation.
Increase Engagement by Centralizing Resident Activity in Your All-New Community Feed
Every property is unique and residents are expecting engagement strategies that tailor to their wants, needs, and communication preferences. The Community Feed gives you the tools to keep residents up to date consistently instead of relying on flyers or the occasional email to keep residents up to date on what is happening on-site.
- All about your community: Highlight community stories. Share the best places in the neighborhood to eat or drink.
- Generate excitement: Promote any upcoming neighborhood concerts, parades, and activities happening around your apartment community.
- Smart suggestions: Content templates and tips make it easier than ever to keep your rewards program fresh and residents clamoring for more.
Highlight Your On-site All-Stars
Our research has shown that showcasing your on-site staff increases resident engagement. You will find this new feature on the homepage. Activate your Community Guide and start updating your on-site team's profiles to personalize the resident experience.
- Staff bios: Simply include a friendly bio and a photo of each team member so that residents feel more comfortable and form deeper connections with the entire team.
- Introduce yourself: Create an announcement to introduce or highlight each staff member so that the community can celebrate new arrivals or exceptional performance.
- FAQ's: Any information that helps your residents remain in the know will have a quick access home in your property's Community Guide.
Resident Event Management (Currently in Private Beta)
Neighbors and on-site events are two of the Top 5 drivers for renewals, so what better way to increase community engagement than to promote upcoming events! Launching in Q4 you will soon be able to plan, promote, and track RSVPs for events throughout your portfolio. Celebrate connections being formed in person with your Events & Community Rewards in early Q4!
Want early beta access? Contact your Client Service Executive!
If you would like more information on how you can use
Announcements, you can Download the full PDF here