Vacation Rental Managers now get the best of both solutions
CARROLLTON, Texas (March 16, 2015) — RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP), a leading provider of on-demand software and software-enabled services to the rental housing industry, announces the integration of two popular vacation rental management software platforms, bringing the best features from each into one streamlined solution.
Acquired by RealPage in early 2014, InstaManager provided booking and channel management to hundreds of vacation rental managers in the U.S. The second platform, Kigo, provided similar services to the European market, as the fastest growing platform in that part of the world. Later in 2014, RealPage acquired Kigo and has now combined the two platforms into a new, more robust solution available for license around the globe under the Kigo name.
The new Kigo solution includes more comprehensive marketing channel partnerships, easy reservation management tools, attractive website designs—and soon, eSignature along with an advanced revenue management tool. These enhancements are expected to deliver additional value to Kigo users by enabling them to manage a greater number of properties and maximize revenue.
“Kigo is now the largest provider of vacation rental software worldwide based on total users,” said Rob Käll, senior vice president, Kigo. “Our broad international footprint provides customers a greater opportunity to increase bookings. We worked hard to make the system very easy to use, whether you are new to the industry or a tenured expert.”
From mobile responsive websites to a large assortment of vacation rental distribution partners, and a newly designed user interface for the back-office, property managers and owners now have a seamless solution to manage short-term and vacation rentals, while guests are offered more user-friendly booking options. Features include:
- Mobile Responsive Platform: Handle reservations and property tasks from any device.
- Easy-to-Use Reservation Solution: Streamline reservations across multiple booking channels.
- Effective Search Engine Optimization: Increase qualified traffic and attract travelers with the right content and keywords thanks to the integration of WordPress software.
- Broad Channel Manager Network: Maximize exposure with more than 45 channel partners and an extensive ad network from portals, including FlipKey®, HomeAway, Inc., and Booking.com.
- Multilingual Functionality: Provide website and back-office technology in over six languages – English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
- Open Architecture: Partner with 3rd-party services, such as insurance, payments, and more in the Kigo App store.
- 24-Hour Support: Available in six languages, customer service representatives are on-call Monday through Friday to answer questions and provide support.
- Secure eSignature: Available soon, this feature will help minimize errors, reduce costs and enhance vendor, property and guest relations with secure, convenient electronic signature technology powered by DocuSign®.
- Advanced Revenue Management System: With Kigo’s recent acquisition of RateCoaster revenue management engine, users of Kigo’s new software will soon be able to make real-time adjustments to rental rates based on seasonality and market shifts, helping managers increase revenue, simplify the management of multiple rates, and remove the daily redundancy of manual rate management.
Kigo offers marketing websites, online pricing and availability, online booking, automated reservations, payment processing and insurance sales. Currently, Kigo is used by more than 1,000 property management companies worldwide. Kigo and InstaManager legacy customers can continue to use their current platforms or upgrade to the new Kigo. For more information, watch the video at Kigo.net.
RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family and vacation rental housing industries. These solutions help property owners increase efficiency, decrease expenses, enhance the resident experience and generate more revenue. Using its innovative SaaS platform, RealPage’s on-demand software enables easy system integration and streamlines online property management. Its product line covers the full spectrum of property management, leasing and marketing, asset optimization, and resident management solutions. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, RealPage currently serves over 10,000 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about the company, visit http://www.realpage.com