Protecting Your Bottom Line Through Proactive Cost Management
Five simple ways smarter utility management and sustainability can boost NOI
In 2023, we’ll likely see a continuing decline in traditional rent increases, coupled with declining occupancy rates. And to make matters worse, utility costs will continue to rise.
All told, this will put significant pressure on owners and operators to find new ways to bolster NOI across portfolios. More and more of them will be focusing on utility expense management and sustainability measures as attractive options to reach illusive NOI targets.
This eBook outlines five simple ways property management companies can boost NOI by:
- Integrating utility management with your property management platform.
- Partnering with utility advisors to uncover hidden yield.
- Securing resident billing recovery with proactive
- Turning utility expense into sustainable value.
- Leveraging data insights to support sustainable living.
If you’re looking to get smarter about utility expense management and sustainability planning to combat downward pressure on NOI, this eBook is a great way to ensure your company spends more of 2023 in the black.