Drive Efficiency and Execution with Precision Portfolio Insight
Execute on objectives. Improve efficiency. Increase effectiveness. As the multifamily industry’s premier analytics solution, RealPage Business Intelligence accelerates your profitability through increased revenue and reduced expenses. Gain valuable insight and clarity into performance across your portfolio. Immediately identify risk and opportunity, access contextualized analysis impacting the metrics that drive performance. From customizable dashboards, custom reporting and foundational reports to actionable scorecards, leverage the multifamily intelligence to find the answers when you need them and how you need them to maximize your returns.
Expert insights. Q&A.
- Integrated with all major operating systems
- Thousands of KPIs
- Flexible customizable dashboards
- Daily updates
- Custom reporting with the most comprehensive and easy-to-use custom report writer in the industry
- Drill-down capability, transaction-level granularity and integrated external data
- 360-degree insight into key metrics including operational, marketing, demographic, facilities, screening, accounting and affordable compliance
- Covers Conventional, Student, Senior and Affordable assets
RealPage Business Intelligence Delivers a Clearer View of Portfolio Performance
When Kerry Egelston of Griffis/Blessing chose RealPage Business Intelligence to replace spreadsheets and manual report consolidation, her entire team gained more efficient, accurate and flexible performance insights across properties and portfolios.
What They’re Saying
“You have this great snapshot in one screen. You can customize the screen to show whatever data you want to see on a regular basis, in data or chart form— and it’s all real-time data.”
“RealPage® Business Intelligence has been a game changer. It’s created a completely different way for our regional managers to work. They can see their portfolios in a snapshot, drill down and look at different performance metrics to see the performance of their sites, evaluate trends and determine what they can focus on.”