5 Ways Utility Account Managers Unlock Hidden Yield
Navigating the complicated world of water, gas, electric and other utility services requires extra time, resources and experience that multifamily teams often don’t have available. But you know you may be missing important billing data or usage information to make informed decisions about utility recovery and optimization at your property.
That’s why RealPage® Utility Management assigns dedicated Account Managers who are seasoned industry specialists well-versed in managing apartment utilities — and focused on helping clients find more dollars and improve NOI in an increasingly unpredictable economic market.
In close partnership with our clients, RUM Account Managers start by proactively peeling back the layers to ensure complete visibility and uncover opportunities to generate income and reduce expenses.
Join RealPage Customer Success leaders Carter Frantz (Utility Management) and Amye Baker (Enterprise Solutions) for a revealing discussion about the uniquely customized approach to data-driven Utility Management that has already identified more than $58M in property NOI improvements for multifamily PMCs since 2020.
In this webcast, you’ll learn about 5 ways that RealPage Utility Account Managers unlock hidden yield in your multifamily utility operations, including:
- Analyzing your utility billing and expenses to identify yield opportunities, based on comprehensive utility management services
- Presenting tailored recommendations and support for boosting NOI
- Providing the right support and coordination for resident billing, invoice processing, submetering and training that makes a positive difference for your organization at every level
- Preemptively assessing and regularly reporting on Client Performance and seeking out anomalies, inefficiencies, results and opportunities
- Promoting adoption of the UM Website to make it easier for Property Managers, Regional Managers, Corporate Users and Accounting Users to access data needed to manage utility expenses
Carter Frantz is the Vice President Customer Success for RealPage Utility Management. In her role as Vice President, Carter maintains a strategic focus on making Utility Management programs easier to manage for customers. Her leadership philosophy is to coach, develop and retain a team of knowledgeable, responsive, professional Account Managers to partner with our customers. She began her career in Utility Management in 2004 and has over 20 years industry experience as both a vendor partner and Operator.
Amye BakerVice President, Customer Success - Enterprise Solutions, RealPage, Inc.
Amye Baker is Vice President Customer Success, Enterprise Solutions for RealPage. In her current role, Amye oversees account management for enterprise solutions. Amye has more than 16 years of experience in the multifamily industry. She joined RealPage in 2005 as part of the acquisition of The Pleco Group. She was integral in leading the implementation team upon the acquisition and successfully transitioned the operations team not long after. Prior to that Amye spent 7 years in product management in other industries. She is passionate about helping clients effectively manage utility expenses.