COVID-19: Impact on Remote & Outsourced Services
Long before COVID-19 hit, traditionally on-site or in-office functions have been migrated to remote services. The pandemic is accelerating that trend further.
RealPage’s Jay Parsons, Scott Holcomb and Nikhil Venkatesh are joined by special guest property managers as they share the latest trends on remote and outsourced tools and services to protect your properties, your staff, your residents, and your bottom line:
- Why more leasing is occurring online – and how property managers are executing tours, applications, lease signings and move-ins without any face-to-face interaction
- How to gain efficiencies and protections through remote compliance and accounting, off-site data security, and other business lines
- How property managers are securing credentialed vendors when emergencies arise or when current vendors are unable to do their jobs
- Best practices for remote training, preparing employees for today’s environment, and putting disaster plans in place
- How to engage residents, execute renewals and handle service requests remotely
No one has all the answers in these unprecedented circumstances, but in this engaging webcast, we will do our best to address your questions.
Jay Parsons is RealPage’s Deputy Chief Economist and Vice President of Asset Optimization. Jay has been in the multifamily housing industry for more than a decade, and works across market research and forecasting, revenue management, business intelligence, as well as multi-dimensional optimization across pricing, marketing, leasing and risk management. He has provided commentary on CNBC and in the Wall Street Journal. His writings and research have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Apartment Association, American Banker, GlobeSt and Multifamily Executive. Jay is also a frequent speaker at events and conference, including the National Multifamily Housing Council, NAIOP, NAA and ULI.
Nikhil VenkateshSVP, Consumer Solutions, RealPage, Inc.
Nikhil oversees product management and strategy for the core of the RealPage Renter Engagement Suite. He was the co-founder of ILM, a platform for leasing performance management / CRM and analytics. He has provided vision and leadership for large scale technology initiatives involving product development, deployment, and multifamily integrations. He has spent the majority of his career in multifamily, beginning with AIMCO, where he was the VP of Portfolio Strategy.
Scott HolcombVice President, Managed Services, RealPage, Inc.
Scott Holcomb has more than 10 years of experience working in the commercial and multifamily real estate industry. Scott oversees a group who work with multifamily owners and operators looking to gain a competitive advantage through the outsourced accounting, information technology, and compliance services teams. Clients range from small family-owned organizations, to enterprise and strategic partners. Scott is a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a degree in Business Administration and a focus on Management Information Systems.