Managing Utility Expenses with RealPage Sustainability Suite (White Paper)
The numbers tell the enlightening turnaround story of multifamily’s “uncontrollable” utility expenses, transformed into opportunities for better NOI and sustainability.
The fully integrated Sustainability Suite combines advanced reporting, conservation services, audits, industry benchmarking and procurement services—applying advanced analytical methods and energy efficiency techniques to make holistic utility expense improvements that transform your property’s performance and your portfolio’s NOI.
Understanding how much utility inefficiencies are costing you:
- $1,020 average unit spend without energy management
- 43% utility expense wasted via inefficiencies
- $306 per unit lost annually via utility misspend
Identifying opportunities to improve NOI and achieve the following results:
- 5% targeted reduction in annual utility spend
- $51 per unit gained with energy management
Actions making impact and creating a healthier environment:
- 35% reduction in energy consumption and emissions
- 29+ major markets where clients are meeting mandates
- 6M gallons saved annually in one property’s water retrofit
Download the white paper and find out how RealPage’s comprehensive Sustainability Suite delivers a uniquely powerful program with proven environmental and financial impact.
For more information about this advanced software solution, visit RealPage Sustainability Suite.