Amenity Valuation Webcast
One Size Does Not Fit All for Accurate Amenity Valuation
Join RealPage’s Chief Economist Greg Willett, as he hosts industry experts Rich Hughes, Head of Data Science and Amy Dreyfuss, SVP, Revenue Management, for this 30-minute interactive webcast to discuss how information pulled from a vast data warehouse can help you accurately value asset amenities to make smarter pricing decisions that drive performance.
Topics addressed include:
- The problem with cost-based calculations.
- Rent vs. amenity giveaways in competitive leasing environments.
- How amenity valuations shape renovations.
- Potential impact on acquisition decisions.
- The importance of information cleansing in the analysis process.
- Using data science teams to identify key trends.
The value of specific apartment amenities varies from one community to another based on a number of factors including: competitor offerings, amenity quality, property location, renter preferences in the market and seasonality. Factoring key influences and properly valuing amenities can lead to smarter decisions when setting rents for your assets.