Best Practices for Year-End Budgeting & Planning
How do you accurately plan and budget for 2021 in the midst of a national pandemic? Do best practices still apply?
Join RealPage® experts—Sara Jones, SVP Spend and Accounting, Dan Newbern, VP Financial Suite, and Abe Bullman, Product Manager—as they discuss best practices and tips to effectively plan, procure and pay for the end of this challenging year and how to set yourself up for success going into 2021.
In this timely webcast, Best Practices for Year-End Budgeting & Planning, on Thursday, November 5 at 1:00 p.m. CT, they’ll discuss:
- How to effectively perform budgeting and execute a plan that saves time, reduces costs and improves accuracy
- Successfully prepare for year-end reporting periods and audits to help close the books
- Performing vendor health checks for expired insurance certificates and policy renewals
- Effectively performing year-end property maintenance checks that include work order audits, preventive maintenance plans, inventory audits, maintenance staff management and more
- How to leverage new innovations to improve operational efficiencies in 2021
Sara is responsible for product management and operations for all RealPage Spend Management products, including OpsTechnology and Vendor Credentialing. Sara has been with RealPage for over 9 years and has over 14 years of experience in the multifamily industry.
Abe BullmanProduct Manager, Budgeting, RealPage
Abe Bullman is a software and technology expert with over 15 years of consulting, management and sales experience. Abe recently joined the Spend & Accounting team as product manager for budgeting, and he has contributed to RealPage in a number of roles since 2013.
Dan NewbernVice President, Financial Suite, RealPage, Inc.
With over 20 years in technology and operations, Dan Newbern joined RealPage in 2016. As the Vice President of the RealPage Financial Suite, Dan brings innovative and customer-focused leadership to the Accounting and Budgeting products for our customers. Prior to RealPage, Dan led multinational ERP teams for one of the largest financial system companies in the United States and EU.