Renter Engagement Webcast Series: Using Digital Asset Management Software for Maximum Efficiency
Content is king—so you need to have it and know how to use it. This webcast will explain how to create, upload, and manage all of your properties’ content in a single, centralized location using the Digital Asset Manager (DAM). It’s worth taking a few minutes to view it, so you can:
- Understand what Digital Asset Management is
- Explore the benefits of a “digital health check”
- Learn how to upload and organize your content
- Recognize the importance of asset licensing and copyrights
- Discover how to buy assets
- Determine how to put your content to work
- Know what services and support are available
Rachel WilliamsBusiness Analyst, PropertyPhotos, RealPage, Inc.
Joining the company as a Photo Editor in 2015, Rachel has been a dedicated member of the PropertyPhotos team for two years. With extensive knowledge in the implementations processes of Content Services, she works with design and development teams to produce a high-quality product to support the platform for creating and managing professional content. As a California native, the thing she misses most, besides her family, is wine tasting in Napa.