Unified Platform Saves Time & Increases Security: Customer Panel
Now Available On Demand
Accelerate your multifamily property management and operations in 2023 when you migrate to RealPage® Unified Platform. With this single sign-on platform, you can access all your RealPage products in one place, creating efficiencies while supporting robust security.
Join Rhonda Dutton (RealPage Director of OneSite Property Management) and Lance Ivy (RealPage Director of Migrations) for a live, interactive webcast with a customer panel who will help uncover ways to do business faster and easier with Unified Platform.
This webcast is perfect for your company’s executives, super users and system administrators. If you haven’t moved over to Unified Platform yet, join us to learn how to:
- Increase workflow efficiency with real-world insights from property management companies using Unified Platform
- Move RealPage solutions to one sign on, one user experience and one place to manage users
- Reduce security risk by implementing multifactor authentication from RealPage or your preferred identity provider (Okta, Google, Microsoft®, etc.)
- Get maximum value as OneSite® user to access all available apps
- Plan your rollout with help from an individual RealPage Advisor
Lance joined RealPage in 2003 and has recently reached his 19-year milestone. During his tenure at RealPage, he has served as a leader in Customer Success Management, Training Services and Product Development, He is currently the Director of Migrations for Unified Platform working on internal and customer adoption of RealPage Unified Platform.
With an MS in Student Affairs in Higher Education, Lance also has ten years experience managing residential student housing communities for Arizona State, Northern Arizona, Colorado State Universities, and Colorado Mountain College, in addition to five years experience working in conventional multi-family housing for Lincoln Property Company, Greystar and Windsor Residential.
Rhonda DuttonDirector, OneSite Property Management, RealPage, Inc.
Rhonda has a background in multifamily property management, holding various property management positions from Leasing Consultant to Regional Trainer. Rhonda has been part of the RealPage family for 25 years and is currently with the OneSite team, ensuring that customers are getting the most value from their property management system.