Commercial Property Management Software Isn’t Business as Usual!
RealPage Commercial helps lower your total cost of ownership versus competitors because you’ll save time on implementation and training, and it’s fully scalable. This webcast is designed to help you benefit even more from your commercial properties, your business and your staff just by using the right property management tool.
In this webcast, you'll learn:
- QUICK ONBOARDING: Reduce general and administrative costs and drive back-office efficiency.
- EASY LEASE ADMINISTRATION: Provides for standardization of lease abstraction by lease type and provides assurance of data governance and accuracy of your leases.
- FLEXIBLE SOFTWARE: Provides built-in formulas and allows for all recovery types and management of lease level overrides.
- BUILT-IN ASSET MANAGEMENT TOOL: Delivers on-demand metrics to monitor and measure your business, real-time data, key insights and thorough analysis to make more informed business decisions.
- FLEXIBLE REPORTING: Gives you a way to let everyone know exactly what they need to know when they need to know it. From standard system reports to comprehensive exponential reporting all at your fingertips.
- FINANCIAL INTEGRATION: Makes balancing your books a snap.
No more guess work!
Learn how getting on-demand metrics, real-time data and more, can give you a new level of insight leading to better decision making and better profits. By the end of this session you’ll know exactly why RealPage Commercial Property Management is anything BUT business-as-usual and how all of that translates into bigger, better business for you.
Over the last 25 years, Alan James has worked with top fund and institutional managers in providing technology solutions to increase shareholder value. Previously, Alan served in various capacities at Yardi, Oracle Corporation, PeopleSoft and J.D. Edwards on solutions for real estate managers, GP's and LP's. Alan holds a BS in Accounting and Finance Law from Portland State University.
Amanda TraylorSolutions Engineer, RealPage, Inc.
Amanda joined the RealPage SE team in 2012. She came to us with 12 years of experience in the multifamily property management industry where she gained hands-on experience with many of the RealPage solutions, including OneSite Leasing & Rents, Payments, and YieldStar. Amanda has a background in marketing with a focus on systems implementation and training for new construction sites.