Series: Powering Your Asset Lifecycle
Top multifamily companies are leveraging RealPage® Market Analytics to provide actionable submarket and property-level intelligence on rent, concession and occupancy trends to strategically lock in leases.
Watch some of them share how they’re using true performance data from actual rent rolls to reduce risk and drive decision making.
Topics discussed include:
- Clarifying the difference true performance data—e.g., rental rates, concessions, absorptions—makes
- Understanding why and exactly when to use lease transaction metrics (e.g., tracking leasing velocity)
- The reports that will best help inform decisions (e.g., lease-up performance trends, market performance, pipeline project details)
- Effectively using features like map and grid, and forecast models
- Collaborating with the different Action Intelligence Teams (e.g., Lease-Up Team, Data Analysts and Economists Team, Client Success Team)
Natalie Long manages client services for the Market Analytics and Underwriting Analytics platforms in the RealPage Asset Optimization suite of capabilities. Natalie focuses on empowering clients and their business through the use of macro analytics on apartment fundamentals, forecasts and capital markets. Prior to her role in client services, Natalie spent two years as an analyst in RealPage’s market intelligence division and three years as a senior appraisal analyst for JP Morgan Chase. Natalie holds a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s of real estate from Texas A&M University.
Andrew BowenIndustry Principal, Asset Optimization, RealPage, Inc.
Andrew joined the YieldStar team in 2010 as the Director of Business Development. Since that time he has served as a Consultant, Trainer, Professional Services Manager and Industry Principal across all of Asset Optimization. Prior to joining RealPage Andrew spent 15 years in multifamily operations.
He and his wife of 20 years share a passion for fitness and watching Marvel® movies with their two sons. When not on the road sharing the benefits of Business Intelligence you will likely find him in a martial arts dojo of some type. His favorite casino game is craps.