Now Available On Demand
Top multifamily companies are leveraging RealPage® Market Analytics to provide actionable submarket and property-level intelligence on rent, concession and occupancy trends to strategically lock in leases.
Watch some of them share how they’re using true performance data from actual rent rolls to reduce risk and drive decision making.
Topics discussed include:
- Clarifying the difference true performance data—e.g., rental rates, concessions, absorptions—makes
- Understanding why and exactly when to use lease transaction metrics (e.g., tracking leasing velocity)
- The reports that will best help inform decisions (e.g., lease-up performance trends, market performance, pipeline project details)
- Effectively using features like map and grid, and forecast models
- Collaborating with the different Action Intelligence Teams (e.g., Lease-Up Team, Data Analysts and Economists Team, Client Success Team)
Natalie Long manages client services for the Market Analytics platform in the RealPage Asset Optimization suite. Natalie focuses on empowering clients and their businesses through the use of macro analytics in apartment fundamentals, forecasts and capital markets. Prior to her role in client services, Natalie spent two years as an analyst in RealPage’s market intelligence division following three years as a senior appraisal analyst for JPMorgan Chase. Natalie holds a bachelor’s degree in communications and a master’s degree in real estate from Texas A&M University.
Andrew BowenVice President & Industry Principal, RealPage, Inc.
Andrew Bowen serves RealPage customers and partners as a Vice President and Industry Principal dedicated to the Institutional and Build-to-Rent spaces. For over a decade, his focus has been on the tools that help investors and operators of multifamily real estate drive yield through better leveraging data and analytics.
Considered one of the experts on revenue management in multifamily, he is a regularly featured speaker on both the webcast and conference circuit, bringing a passion backed by over 20 years of operational experience to the conversation.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science in Aquatic Biology from the University of California at Santa Barbara. When not pontificating on the future of the industry, you can usually find him either in the gym or on the lake with his two grown “boys” and his wife of 25 years.