The Latest Strategies for Institutional ESG
Expectations around ESG are ubiquitous these days, and if you're an institutional investor, you're facing numerous challenges. We have answers. Join Host Andrew Bowen, Vice President, Market Strategy for RealPage and a panel of institutional investors for an enlightening discussion of the ever-present threat of ESG legislation, strategies for overcoming the challenges of disparate data, investing in ESG initiatives and measuring the returns.
Topics our expert panel will discuss include:
- Navigating the legislative challenges that ESG presents
- Mitigating the risk around reporting requirements
- How ESG is changing the due diligence and asset acquisition process
- Effectively measuring and marketing your ESG score
- The challenges climate change is bringing to investing in real estate
- Recent judicial actions holding groups accountable for previously filed reports and the expectations they set
Andrew Bowen serves as a Vice President of Market Strategy for RealPage in both the Ownership and Single Family Rental markets. For over a decade, his focus has been on the tools that help investors and operators of multifamily real estate drive yield through better leveraging data and analytics. Considered one of the experts on revenue management in multifamily, he is a regularly featured speaker on both the webcast and conference circuit brining a passion backed by twenty years of operational experience to the conversation.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science in Aquatic Biology from the University of California at Santa Barbara. When not pontificating on the future of the industry, you can usually find him either in the gym or on the lake with his two grown “boys” and his wife of 25 years.