COVID-19 Apartment Executive Q&A: Carroll’s Patrick Carroll and RKW’s Marcie Williams
Hear two unique perspectives on leading multifamily businesses through the COVID-19 crisis. Carroll Organization Founder and CEO Patrick Carroll shares how his personal experience with COVID-19 shaped how he runs his businesses. RKW Residential President Marcie Williams provides best practices on managing an apartment portfolio through COVID-19 and an economic downturn.
Join us for the live webcast, COVID-19 Apartment Executive Q&A: Carroll’s Patrick Carroll and RKW Residential’s Marcie Williams, as we discuss:
- How a personal experience with COVID-19 shaped Patrick Carroll’s investment strategy, and learn about the renter assistance program he personally funded.
- How RKW Residential moved quickly to keep all stakeholders – from renters to staff to investors – informed, and gain insights on how to lead forward from here amidst a weak economy.
- What does a “return to normal” look like for on-site apartment operations, and when could that process start?
- What are leading apartment firms seeing in terms of leasing traffic, rents, retention and collections?
- How does the slowdown impact value-add renovation programs and operational strategy?
Jay Parsons is RealPage’s Deputy Chief Economist and Vice President of Asset Optimization. Jay has been in the multifamily housing industry for more than a decade, and works across market research and forecasting, revenue management, business intelligence, as well as multi-dimensional optimization across pricing, marketing, leasing and risk management. He has provided commentary on CNBC and in the Wall Street Journal. His writings and research have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Apartment Association, American Banker, GlobeSt and Multifamily Executive. Jay is also a frequent speaker at events and conference, including the National Multifamily Housing Council, NAIOP, NAA and ULI.