COVID-19 Apartment Executive Q&A: Carroll’s Patrick Carroll and RKW’s Marcie Williams
Hear two unique perspectives on leading multifamily businesses through the COVID-19 crisis. Carroll Organization Founder and CEO Patrick Carroll shares how his personal experience with COVID-19 shaped how he runs his businesses. RKW Residential President Marcie Williams provides best practices on managing an apartment portfolio through COVID-19 and an economic downturn.
Join us for the live webcast, COVID-19 Apartment Executive Q&A: Carroll’s Patrick Carroll and RKW Residential’s Marcie Williams, as we discuss:
- How a personal experience with COVID-19 shaped Patrick Carroll’s investment strategy, and learn about the renter assistance program he personally funded.
- How RKW Residential moved quickly to keep all stakeholders – from renters to staff to investors – informed, and gain insights on how to lead forward from here amidst a weak economy.
- What does a “return to normal” look like for on-site apartment operations, and when could that process start?
- What are leading apartment firms seeing in terms of leasing traffic, rents, retention and collections?
- How does the slowdown impact value-add renovation programs and operational strategy?
Jay Parsons serves as RealPage’s Deputy Chief Economist and Vice President of Asset Optimization and Renter Engagement. He is a frequent author and speaker on topics including rental housing investment and asset management strategy, rental housing policy issues, risk management and property management – covering apartments and single-family rentals. Jay has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and CNBC, among other outlets. His commentaries have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Apartment Association, American Banker and GlobeSt.