Renter Engagement Webcast Series: Creating Community Culture with ActiveBuilding
Now Available On Demand
Hear from product experts—including a panel of Superuser customers—how ActiveBuilding can help encourage resident engagement. The panelists will talk about how they use ActiveBuilding to bring residents together, which drives better net promoter scores (NPS) and resident retention. Watch this webcast and find out how you can:
- Identify new, effective ways to stimulate and drive online engagement with, and between, your residents
- Discover what today’s residents expect from an online portal, and how to respond to the demand
- Understand the common points of friction for consumers, and then improve and optimize their online experience
- Establish new best practices within ActiveBuilding to better serve current and future residents
- Use new communication strategies based on consumer behavior and the latest technology
Carly joined RealPage in 2014 and is currently a Product Manager in the Consumer Solutions Group. In her role as Product Manager she focuses primarily in the resident portals division and improving property staff operations and resident experience in ActiveBuilding.
Prior to RealPage, Carly’s career has always been centered around the customer experience. This includes time as a Master Trainer for AT&T Wireless helping open new call centers around the US and as a Consultant creating custom solutions for Fortune 100 brands using Social Media SaaS platforms. She saw a lot of opportunity in the multifamily industry to streamline and improve experiences which led to her joining RealPage.
Randy HurnSenior Manager, Product Management, RealPage, Inc.
By taking into account their thoughts and needs, Randy Hurn is able to work directly with each client to build powerful and productive tools that generate more leads and reduce vacancy. For the past 13 years, he has worked to build amazing software-as-a-service applications in telephony, secure hosting, and real estate.