22 Voices for 2022: Multifamily Leaders Open Their Playbooks
Now Available On Demand
Following the roller coaster ride of 2020-2021, how are rental housing executives planning for 2022? In a new and timely webcast, 22 Voices on 2022: Smart Strategies for the Year Ahead, RealPage’s Jay Parsons talks with 22 different industry leaders about 22 different strategic topics critical for the year ahead ― revealing one recurring theme: More change is coming.
From new priorities in leasing, smart tech and sustainability to new challenges in supply chain management, on-site staffing and value-add investment, owners and operators of all sizes are planning pivotal strategic changes for 2022 and beyond.
Industry leaders are opening up their playbooks to share how they plan to stay ahead in 2022 with strategies for capitalizing on shifting markets and business scenarios, including:
- Managing labor shortages and opportunities to centralize certain operations
- Selecting more efficient, high-return marketing spend in low-vacancy markets
- Finding successful investment strategies in a low-cap rate environment
- Extending multifamily management into single-family rentals
- Driving up reputation scores while balancing renewal rent growth
- Creating wins specifically for market-rate, student, affordable and single-family rentals
Register for this webcast to hear rental housing leaders share their insights and expertise for moving forward from uncertainty.
Jay Parsons serves as VP, Head of Economics & Industry Principals for RealPage. He is a frequent author and speaker on topics including rental housing investment and asset management strategy, rental housing policy issues, risk management and property management – covering apartments and single-family rentals. Jay has been cited in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and CNBC, among other outlets. His commentaries have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Apartment Association, American Banker and GlobeSt.