Conventional Multifamily

The Difference Lease Transaction Data Makes on Market Intelligence

Many stakeholders—including property owners, managers, investors, lenders and brokers—have had to rely on traditional survey data based on asking rents and occupancy that show less than 5% of a property’s performance. Where do you find the other 95% necessary to make confident investment decisions?

This eBook explains how lease transaction data makes it possible to compare new lease rent growth to renewals by market, submarket and property, as well as to reveal retention rates, lease terms, average vacant days and other KPIs of true revenue performance.

Only RealPage Market Analytics has the data powerhouse—comprised of lease transaction data sourced from over 13 million units and 400+ markets, Real Capital Analytics sales transaction data, historical data spanning nearly 30 years, and traditional survey data—providing 100% visibility into asset performance for more accurate intelligence that stakeholders can trust for timely decision support.

Download this eBook to better understand:

  • The game-changing significance of lease transaction data
  • How owners, investors and other stakeholders are using lease transaction data to evaluate performance and facilitate deal flow
  • The most important measure of rent change
  • The true role of survey data
the difference lease transaction data makes on market intelligence

Download eBook

Thank You

Here’s your ebook, The Difference Lease Transaction Data Makes on Market Intelligence


Have a question about our products or services?

Learn More: Videos & Resources