The RealPage Promise
We are committed to developing and managing a great company. We believe that a strong corporate culture that nurtures core values and philosophies is essential to our long-term success. We call these values and philosophies the “RealPage Promise” and we will practice the promise in our actions every day.
- We will stress service to our clients over all other priorities. We will become intimate with our clients by understanding their needs and delivering products and services that meet those needs. We will value our complainers. We will nurture our leaders.
- We will deliver superior, demonstrable value to our clients. This implies a strategy of differentiation for growth products and overall cost leadership for maturing products.
- We will be an easy company to do business with.
- We will communicate expectations to our clients so that there is never a surprise. We will under commit and overachieve with respect to the expectations that we set with our clients.
- We will define and deploy an amazing client experience that more tightly bonds our clients to the company.
- We will communicate expectations to our investors. We will under commit and overachieve with respect to the expectations that we set with our investors.
- We will create and maintain a financial model that will attract and retain investment.
- We will maintain the highest standards of financial integrity.
- We will treat our employees with respect and dignity.
- We will encourage open internal communication in all directions
- We will expect exceptional performance from our employees. Performance will be measured against stringent performance standards to justify compensation levels that are fully competitive in the marketplace with exceptional rewards for superior performance.
- We will provide a creative and enriching work environment in which our people can develop their professional capabilities.
- We will make decisions no higher in the organization than is necessary.
- We will require a management process that demands analytical fact-based decision.
- We will have a management team that exhibits visible leadership.
- We will nurture a cooperative team spirit among our management team that focuses on producing superior organizational performance.