The RealPage Promise
We are committed to developing and managing a great company. We believe that a strong corporate culture that nurtures core values and philosophies is essential to our long-term success. We call these values and philosophies the “RealPage Promise” and we will practice the promise in our actions every day.
Customers – We will:
- Become intimate with our customers by understanding their needs and delivering products that meet those needs. Value our complainers. Nurture our leaders.
- Stress quality to ALL customers over all other product priorities. Communicate quality in the form of SMART goals. Under commit and overachieve our SMART goals and we will never, ever surprise our customers.
- Deliver superior, demonstrable value to our customers. Continuously innovate to improve our value proposition each year. Set aside significant investment for disruptive and transformative innovation each year. Communicate our value proposition in measurable quantifiable ways emphasizing benchmark performance through Star Reports were possible.
- Be an easy company to do business with. Continuously look for ways to eliminate or reduce friction points with our customers.
- Continually communicate (verbal touch preferred) by defining and deploying Amazing Customer Experiences (ACEs).
Investors – We will:
- Communicate expectations to our investors. Under commit and overachieve with respect to the expectations that we set with our investors.
- Create and maintain a financial model that will attract and retain investment.
- Maintain the highest standards of financial integrity.
Employees – We will:
- Treat our employees with respect and dignity.
- Encourage open internal communication in all directions.
- Expect exceptional performance from our employees. Performance will be measured against stringent performance standards called SMART goals to justify compensation levels that are fully competitive in the marketplace with exceptional rewards for superior performance.
- Foster an inclusive and diverse work environment to leverage the talents of each employee for the success of the organization and its people.
- Provide a creative and enriched work environment where RealPagers are engaged and enabled in the performance of their work.
Management – We will:
- Make decisions no higher in the organization than is necessary.
- Require a management process that demands analytical fact-based decision support.
- Have a management team that exhibits visible leadership.
- Nurture a cooperative team spirit among our management team that focuses on producing superior overall RealPage performance.
- Create and maintain a culture embodied in the RealPage Promise.
- Align goals from the top to the bottom of the organization using a SIMPLE process.
Community – We will:
- Give back to the communities in which we work.
- Support areas of corporate giving that focus on education and housing insecurity.
- Fund charitable giving through a disciplined process.