RealPage Vendor Network
The one vendor network that works to support you just as much as we support our property management customers.
We Work for Your Success, Too
If you want more business from more customers, you’ve come to the right place. The RealPage Vendor Network is here, offering you more ways to save time, save money, better connect with property management companies, streamline the order/invoice process and so much more. Once you’re registered, you’ll be part of the most established and successful purchasing and vendor credentialing platform in the multifamily industry. And that means more business. The best part? Our support team is ready to help you every step of the way.
Tap Into All the Benefits
HELP PROPERTIES FIND YOU
You’ll be part of an online marketplace connecting over 80,000 vendors with more than 7,000 of the industry’s most trusted management companies representing over 7.5 million units.
GET MONTHLY TRAINING
Our Merchant system provides you with the platform you need to be successful from day one, managing operations such as orders, invoicing, catalog and more.
TAP INTO TECHNOLOGY
Work more efficiently with our electronic purchasing, catalogs, invoicing and document storage, helping you stay organized, and get paid faster.
- Q: Are there fees for using Ops?
- Q: Will I be paid faster?
- Q: What if I (vendor) don’t currently receive electronic orders?
- Q: I don’t have an electronic catalog. How is this going to work?
- Q: What if I already have a RealPage Merchant account?
- Q: Who do I call if I have a technical question?
A: Yes, vendors are charged fees for using the OpsTechnology software. OpsTechnology charges a small fee based on how you use the application. All applicable fees will be shown during the registration process. The fees, over time, will be significantly outweighed by the process savings that vendors realize.
A: Your invoices are received instantly and all invoices have guaranteed delivery via the OpsTechnology application, allowing your customers immediate visibility into pending invoices. You will have complete visibility to payment status.
A: When an online order has been placed by a property that you work with, you will receive an email notification from the Merchant System telling you that an order has been placed. You will then login to the OpsTechnology site and confirm that you can fulfill the order that has been placed. Once you have completed the service or fulfilled the shipment, you can invoice back to the property through the website.
A: We have a dedicated vendor support team available to help! The Merchant System has many different catalog templates based on what type of services you provide to the properties. The templates are just used as a guide for the services you might offer. Once you have filled out the template you will send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Vendor Support team will then work to get the catalog up and running for the properties to begin online purchasing.
A: If you are already part of the RealPage Vendor Network but not yet linked to your PMC client using OpsTechnology, you may do one of the following:
• Ask your client for an invitation code, then enter the invitation code on the Account & Settings page of your OpsMerchant account in the Invitation Acceptance area. There is no need for you to register again as this will create an additional account
for your company.
• Or ask your client to find your company in the online Vendor directory and send you a customer request. Please note, if they send you an invitation with a registration link this will require you to register again. STOP and contact 1-844-RPVENDOR or email
email@example.com for assistance connecting with your clients for OpsMerchant.
A: Please contact our vendor support team:
2201 Lakeside Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75082
1 - 844 - RPVENDOR