Next Generation Market Research
RICHARDSON, Texas, (July 22, 2019) – RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP) has announced the introduction of RealPage Market Analytics, the industry’s only lease transaction-driven market research platform that provides 100% visibility into true submarket performance data critical to making the right investment decisions.
Developed by the RealPage Asset Optimization team, the solution represents the next generation of market research. RealPage Market Analytics builds upon the proven success of RealPage Axiometrics and MPF Research, combining the best of its predecessors with game-changing new innovations powered by RealPage’s 13 million+ units of transaction data.
Traditional research methods are based on publicly-available asking rents and occupancy data, lagging indicators of market movement that reveal less than 5% of a property’s true performance. RealPage Market Analytics provides 100% visibility by tracking bottom-line rent roll, revenue, and all the early indicators that drive performance, including new leases, renewals, retention, average vacant days, lease-over-lease trade out and lease-term lengths.
“RealPage Market Analytics represents the dawn of a new era. We’re not just advancing market research. We are reimagining it,” said Justin Alanis, Senior Vice President of Asset Optimization at RealPage. “For the first time ever, you’re getting 100% visibility into true submarket performance. By harnessing RealPage’s historic dataset, we’re able to deliver forecasting that is superior to anything else available in the market. Our Asset Snapshot capability provides instant perspective on an asset’s current and future performance, which when paired with RealPage Fuel, and its one click capability to incorporate the asset’s rent rolls and financials, provides a very sophisticated valuation tool that considers both debt and equity for full underwriting. And this is just the beginning.”
RealPage Market Analytics showcases multiple new features that significantly enhance the value being delivered to clients, all within an easy-to-use, customizable interface:
Exclusive Lease Transaction Data
- Ability to track submarket lease trade out, renewals, resident retention, bottom-line rent roll and other key revenue figures sourced from 13 million+ units of real-time data across 400+ markets
- More accurate forecasts that provide a view into the future by taking into account the unique drivers at the market, submarket and individual asset levels
- Insights derived from decades of same-store property tracking at the floorplan level and extensive details on unit mixes, managers, owners, asset classification, construction dates, real comps and more
Real Capital Analytics® (RCA) Sales Comps Data
- Access to the industry’s leading dataset on sales transactions, loan details, cap rates and capital trends via RealPage’s partnership with RCA
- Instant, deeper dives into any property through configurable, downloadable answers on an asset’s estimated value, forecast, real rent comps and sales comps, construction pipeline information and more, all at the click of a button
Direct Data Feeds and Ad Hoc Analyses
- Intuitive analysis and extraction tools that save clients time finding, downloading and reformatting the exact data they need
The RealPage Market Analytics platform will launch at the company’s RealWorld conference in Orlando, Florida on July 22.
For more information about RealPage Market Analytics, please visit https://www.realpage.com/asset-optimization/market- analytics/.
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use its platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves more than 12,100 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about the company, visit https://www.realpage.com.