Single-platform, easy-to-implement and use solution integrates asset management with property management and accounting functionality while lowering total cost of ownership.
RICHARDSON, Texas, (April 4, 2017) – RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP), a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, has announced the release of the RealPage Commercial Property Management solution, designed specifically for owners and managers with mid-market commercial office, industrial and retail assets.
The historically underserved mid-market commercial real estate sector has not benefitted from existing solutions created for top-tier property management companies, finding them too costly and hard to implement. Most managers are forced to run their business with outdated, inefficient software.
Alan James, RealPage Senior Vice President of Investment Management and Commercial, explains, “We were looking to change the game for mid-market commercial property, asset and portfolio managers. Our solution, RealPage Commercial Property Management, provides capabilities previously unavailable to them. For the first time, we’ve added an asset management component to the traditional property management and accounting functionalities. And we’ve packaged the entire suite in a single, easy-to-implement and use platform with a lower total cost of ownership versus competitors.”
Built-in functionalities include:
- an asset management component that allows critical data to be shared between all system components and easily turned into insightful reports tailored to an individual stakeholder’s needs, leading to smarter, more profitable decision making;
- a robust accounting and property management system supporting multiple entity accounting, full-lease tracking, AP and AR management, and budget variance reporting, built on a single platform;
- a financial report writer to easily and quickly build custom reports drawing on both operational and asset management data;
- dashboards customizable by user or by role with actionable performance metrics;
- information tracking and reporting at the tenant level;
- support for both real estate and non-real estate corporate entities.
These features, combined with an implementation and training process designed to get the system up and running quickly and easily, lower the total cost of ownership for RealPage Commercial Property Management solution versus competitors. James concludes, “I think our prospects are going to be surprised when they see what they can do with our software. They’ll see new possibilities for their businesses. And, right from the start, they’ll see a real return on technology.”
About RealPage, Inc.
RealPage is a leading global provider of property management software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves over 11,000 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about the company, visit https://www.realpage.com.