Innovations focused on analytics, smart home technology, payments, and digital marketing solutions
(August 7, 2015) – RealPage announced new product innovations focused on analytics, smart home technology, payments, and digital marketing solutions to more than 1,200 attendees at its annual RealWorld User Conference held in San Diego, Calif., July 26-28.
“This year’s RealWorld User Conference showcases how everything RealPage does and offers—from our products to the way we structure our business—is designed to help our customers outperform,” said RealPage CEO Steve Winn. “We deeply understand the impact data can have on our customers’ success and the innovations we introduced at the conference will help them gain greater insights to make more strategic business decisions that affect their bottom line.”
Highlights of new introductions include:
- Alpha Metrics: Alpha Metrics benchmarks key performance indicators against all properties in the RealPage database. Presented in a compelling and easy-to-understand format, Alpha Metrics are highly predictive of the overall performance of a property relative to the market and enable owners and operators to measure success by month and quarter.
- RealPage Market Analytics: This interactive market intelligence platform helps optimize returns through otherwise unavailable industry insights and transaction-based performance fundamentals. Leveraging MPF Research and RealPage’s vast databases—fed by over 10 million domestic rental units—Market Analytics provides apartment investors, operators, and developers with accurate historical and forecasted market fundamentals to maximize returns.
- Smart-Lock System: Continuing the momentum from last year’s announcement about its smart locker package delivery system, The Egg™, RealPage is expanding its smart technology offerings by partnering with Assa Abloy, the leader in door opening solutions. Through the RealPage resident portal ActiveBuilding®, properties can implement this smart-lock system to give residents access to their units without a key.
- ResidentDirect: This new service allows residents to use credit cards to pay utilities, rent, and more, without the property owner or manager bearing the processing costs that in the past made this form of payment cost-prohibitive.
- Propertyware® Digital Marketing: This solution helps single-family owners and managers produce a consistent online brand presence, more quality leads, and higher conversion rates through mobile-responsive websites, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media strategies.
Representatives from the multifamily, affordable, senior living, student housing, single-family, and vacation rental housing industries attended networking, roundtable, and educational sessions led by industry experts.
This year the conference and its attendees paid it forward. Through the purchase of conference bags from FEED, we helped provide over 14,000 meals for Americans in need on behalf of attendees. And, to give back to the conference host city, RealWorld paid homage to San Diego’s most famous author, Dr. Seuss, by asking its attendees to bring a children’s book to donate to local foundation It’s All About the Kids®. The conference ended on a high note with the announcement of next year’s location—Wynn Las Vegas, Nev.
For a complete recap of the RealWorld User Conference, visit: https://www.realpage.com/realworld/.