Publications include Dallas Morning News USA Today & Realtor Mag among others
(July 21th, 2016) — MPF Research gives insight into the wavering patterns of the rental market, featured in industry publications and business journals.
For more detail:
- Housing Bubble – It’s Astouning How Universal it Seems to Be
- Dallas Morning News – Airbnb is a gray area for apartment owners and tenants
- Realtor Mag – Could the Rental Market Lose its Mojo?
- Commercial Property Executive – The Next Recession
- Dallas Morning News – D-FW apartment building booms with more than 50,000 units on the way
- USA Today – Rent still soaring but should moderate soon
- Multifamily.biz – Robust Apartment Demand, Climbing Occupancy and Large Rent Growth Surged in Second Quarter
- Kansas City Business Journal – Boomer demand will fuel extended apartment construction boom
- Dallas Business Journal – DFW reaches ‘vulnerable stage’ with 50,000 apartments underway
- Multifamily Executive – MPF: Rents, Occupancies Rise in 2Q
- Sacramento Business Journal – How much are local apartment rents rising? This might surprise you
- Dallas Morning News – Can little apartments fit urban Big D lifestyle? Historic hotel hopes so