(March 18, 2008) – Online registration is now open to multifamily property management professionals and executives for the RealPage 2008 User Conference scheduled for July 20—22 in Las Vegas. The RealPage 2008 User Conference offers a great opportunity to:
- hear important updates from respected industry experts
- learn essential tips on how to improve revenue, reduce operating expenses, and gain management insight into PMC operations
- gain focused instructional hands-on time with the RealPage on-demand systems for both beginners and experienced users
- earn up to 7.5 hours of CEU/CPE education credit
- connect with over 600 other industry professionals to network and exchange ideas at the User Group Open Forum and other scheduled events
- interact with RealPage executives and product experts
- enjoy a great time with the fantastic hospitality of the world-class Wynn Las Vegas resort
The conference will present over 30 sessions to provide value to conventional property and affordable property attendees. Whether an attendee’s focus is on marketing, leasing and screening, payments and accounting, or executive management, the RealPage 2008 User Conference offers an exceptional learning opportunity.
“We feel the user conference gives our users and even prospects great value for their time and helps them get the most out of their on-demand RealPage integrated property management and marketing systems,” said Andrea Massey, senior vice president of marketing for RealPage.
Attendees will enjoy the accommodations and amenities at Wynn Las Vegas, a world-class resort which also hosted the 2006 RealPage User Conference and the only resort in the world with both a Mobile 5 Star and AAA 5 Diamond rating. Reserve the dates now to ensure the convenience and luxury provided by staying at the host hotel.
Details about the conference, registration, and travel are now available at www.realpage.com/conference, or call Bernay Porter at 1-87-REALPAGE, extension 3370 for more information.
Located in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage provides products and services to more than 20,000 apartment communities across the United States. Its six on-demand product lines include OneSite© property management systems that automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, and student housing properties; CrossFire© sales and marketing systems that boost occupancy and build retention; YieldStar© asset optimization systems that maximize asset valuation and investment return; VelocityTM utility and billing services that accelerate payments for resident charges; LeasingDeskTM point of lease systems that streamline the leasing process; and StarFireTM entertainment and communication services that create IP-connected communities. For more information, please call 1-87-REALPAGE or visit www.realpage.com.