Full Year Revenue and Profit Expectations Increased, Including Impact of Recent Acquisition of American Utility Management
RICHARDSON, Texas–(August 2, 2017)– RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ: RP), a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017. Read the full release.
Second Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of $161.3 million, an increase of 13% year-over-year;
- Net income of $6.2 million, or $0.08 in net income per diluted share, a year-over-year increase of 198% and 167%, respectively;
- Non-GAAP total revenue of $162.3 million, an increase of 14% year-over-year;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $39.4 million, an increase of 29% year-over-year; and
- Non-GAAP net income of $18.5 million, or $0.23 in non-GAAP net income per diluted share, a year-over-year increase of 33% and 28%, respectively.
Read the full release.