Full Year Revenue and Profit Expectations Increased, Including Impact of Recent Acquisition of American Utility Management
RICHARDSON, Texas–(August 2, 2017)– RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ: RP), a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2017.
Second Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue of $161.3 million, an increase of 13% year-over-year;
- Net income of $6.2 million, or $0.08 in net income per diluted share, a year-over-year increase of 198% and 167%, respectively;
- Non-GAAP total revenue of $162.3 million, an increase of 14% year-over-year;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $39.4 million, an increase of 29% year-over-year; and
- Non-GAAP net income of $18.5 million, or $0.23 in non-GAAP net income per diluted share, a year-over-year increase of 33% and 28%, respectively.
Read the full release.