Event held May 13-15 in San Francisco
(April 30, 2015) — Crittenden Multifamily West Conference, held May 13-15 in San Francisco, will have representatives from RealPage and MPF Research serve on panels.
President of Renters Insurance Ed Wolff will moderate the panel “4 Ways to Maximize Resident Adoption of Mandatory Renters Insurance” on May 14. He will share insights on this topic, along with other panelists that include:
- Michael P. Henry – Pinnacle
- Rebecca Daniels – Greystar
- Lizza Castro – Prime Residential
On May 14, MPF Research’s Vice President Greg Willett will moderate the panel “Operator Opportunities, Challenges and Priorities: A Discussion with Apartment Leaders ” alongside other panelists, including:
- Heather Ahuja – AvalonBay
- Jeff Bossard, CPM® – Woodmont Real Estate Services
- Annette Thurman – Alliance Residental CompanyAl Palamara – UBS Realty Investors LLC
For more information about the conference, visit: http://www.crittendenmultifamily.com/MFW-scheduleofevents2015.html.