Publications include Dallas Morning News, Multifamily Executive and The Denver Post among others
(September 12th, 2016) — MPF Research shows multifamily rates are rising. Some renters struggle to keep up.
For full articles:
- Dallas Business Journal – Chicago investor buys 6 apartment communities in DFW for $107M
- National Mortgage News – Austin-Area Apartment Market Won’t Cool Down
- Dallas Morning News – For DFW’s low- and middle-income renters, rising rates only part of problem
- San Antonio Business Journal – Why this part of San Antonio is the ninth-busiest multifamily submarket in the country
- Orlando Sentinel – Orlando noted as pricey college town
- Multifamily Executive – Austin Apartment Market at Record Highs
- NREI Online – 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today
- Housing Bubble – A Growing Sense The End Is Out There
- The Denver Post – Central Denver adding apartments at the 7th fastest rate in the U.S.
- The Arizona Republic – Metro Phoenix had 4th highest rise in rental rates in U.S., but 10K new apartments are on the way
- WFAA 8 ABC – Never Been Hotter: Rents and new rental communities rising in N. Texas
- Dallas Morning News – Frisco is second-fastest growing apartment market in U.S., but it isn’t cheap
- USA Today – Apartment Renters Aren’t Moving Much
- Business Insider – A record number of renters are renewing their leases to avoid a crazy house hunt
- Fortune – This is Why It Costs so Much to Rent and Apartment in the U.S.