Findings in WSJ, Yahoo Finance, among others
(June 24th, 2016) — Proving to be a pertinent resource, publications spotlight MPF Research findings in order to analyze the current real estate market. The articles illuminate that in a booming rental market, concern still stirs within low-income renter households as the landlord’s pockets grow deeper.
For more detail:
- Wall Street Journal – Rents Are Booming, But for How Long?
- San Antonio Express – Developers of luxury units are optimistic
- Houston Chronicle – Developers of luxury units are optimistic
- Yahoo Finance – Renters are making more, and landlords get it all
- The Real Deal – Affordable housing crisis hurts the poor, but not market-rate renters: study