DMCA Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to promptly investigate infringement claims and take appropriate actions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (”DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been copied and displayed on our site without your permission, please let us know by sending a notice to our Designated Agent as follows:
Service Providers: Active Building, LLC; Kigo, Inc.; LeaseStar LLC; Multifamily Internet Ventures, LLC; NWP Services Corporation; Propertyphotos.com LLC; Propertyware, Inc.; RealPage, Inc.; RealPage Vendor Compliance LLC; RP Axiometrics LLC; RP AUM LLC; RP Newco XV LLC
Name of Designated Agent: David Monk, Chief Legal Officer
Full Address of Designated Agent: RealPage, Inc., 2201 Lakeside Blvd., Richardson, TX 75082
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 972-820-3000
Email Address of Designated Agent: DMCA@realpage.com.
Please keep in mind that, for your notification to be effective under the DMCA, you must include at least the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.