Based in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of on demand (also referred to as "Software-as-a-Service" or "SaaS") products and services for the rental housing industry. Our broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections and more integrated and centralized processes.
RealPage Company History
RealPage was formed in 1998 to acquire Rent Roll, Inc., which marketed and sold industry-leading on premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets. In June 2001, we released OneSite, our first on demand property management system. Since 2002, we have expanded our on demand software solutions to include a number of software-enabled value-added services that provide complementary sales and marketing, asset optimization, risk mitigation, billing and utility management and spend management capabilities. In addition, our growth has been supported by the acquisition of complementary technologies to supplement our internal product development and sales and marketing efforts; expand the scope of our solutions; and the types of rental housing properties served by our solutions and our customer base.
We provide our SaaS products and services to more than 8,700 customers to help manage the operations of approximately 8.6 million rental housing units.
The RealPage Family of On-Demand Property Management Products
RealPage offers on demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multifamily rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student and senior housing, to manage their marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, utilities and other property operations. This includes:
- OneSite® property management systems that automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, tax credit, student living, senior living and military housing properties;
- LeaseStar™ multichannel managed marketing that enables owners to originate, syndicate, manage and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost; this includes Level One, a leading on demand apartment contact center servicing customers throughout the U.S. with centralized leasing solutions and maintenance on demand services;
- YieldStar® asset optimization systems that enable owners and managers to optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property;
- Velocity™ billing and utility management services that increase collections and reduce delinquencies;
- LeasingDesk® risk mitigation systems that are designed to reduce a community’s exposure to risk and liability;
- OpsTechnology™ spend management systems that help owners manage and control operating expenses;
- Compliance Depot™ vendor management and qualification services to assist a community in managing its vendor compliance program;
- MyNewPlace®, one of the nation’s largest apartment and home rental web sites, offering apartment owners and managers a great source of qualified, prospective residents under a results-oriented pricing program;
- Propertyware® software and services for single-family rentals and low density, centrally-managed, multifamily housing offers the ability to access real-time data, anytime, anywhere.
Comprehensive Client Support
Supporting this family of SaaS products is a suite of shared cloud services including electronic payments, document management, decision support and learning. RealPage also offers Platform-as-a-Service through its RealPage Exchange platform which provides a comprehensive toolkit of integration services for third-party application providers, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service to multifamily owners and operators to reduce IT costs and improve integration performance and reliability.