We are a leading provider of property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family and vacation rental housing industries. Our solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs.
Our products assist more than 9,200 customers with managing the operations of approximately 9 million rental housing units and over 200 million square feet of commercial office, retail, industrial and mixed use properties.
Our Company History
We were founded in 1998 with the acquisition of Rent Roll, Inc., a provider of industry-leading, on-premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets. Three years later, we released our first on-demand property management product and since then, expanded our on-demand software solutions to include a number of value-added services from property management to renter’s insurance and more.
In addition to our products’ success, our growth is supported by acquisitions that enhance our product development and sales and marketing efforts and expand the types of rental housing properties we serve.
Our suite of solutions benefits owners and managers of various rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student, single-family, senior and vacation housing. We also provide commercial and mixed use property management solutions. We’ve evolved our products from the desktop to the cloud, with many available both online and for mobile devices. Our products manage everything from marketing to pricing and other property operations, such as:
- Property Management: Automate the leasing, renting, management and accounting of conventional, single-family, vacation, affordable, tax credit, student living, senior living and military housing properties, and all flavors of commercial properties.
- Sales & Marketing: Through multichannel managed marketing, owners can originate, syndicate, manage and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost.
- Applicant Screening: Reduce a community’s exposure to risk and liability with our risk mitigation systems.
- Revenue Management: Optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property.
- Spend Management: Simplify purchasing, invoicing and vendor management with RealPage’s total spend management solution.
- Utility Management: Increase collections and reduce delinquencies.
- Renter’s Insurance: Eliminate losses on renter-caused damage and create new revenue streams, in the form of marketing fees.
- Resident Services: Increase resident satisfaction and retention through online billing and payments, maintenance requests, package notification, and more.
- Contact Center: Capture more leads and lease more apartments effectively through advertising-generated leasing phone calls, emails and chat – 24/7.
Comprehensive Client Support
Supporting our family of SaaS products is our shared cloud services, including electronic payments, document management, decision support and learning. We also offer Platform-as-a-Service through our RealPage Exchange, a comprehensive toolkit of integration services for third-party application providers and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, which reduces IT costs and improves integration performance and reliability to multifamily owners and operators.