Windsor Compliance – Compliance Services Designed for Affordable Housing
Today’s regulatory environment for housing programs is more complicated than ever, and the cost of non-compliance, including civil penalties and the loss of millions of dollars in tax credits, can be a devastating financial blow. Windsor Compliance provides compliance services for the affordable housing and rural housing industries. We’ll work seamlessly with your organization to make sure your properties conform with local, state and federal regulations.
Taking Care of Housing Tax Credits and More
We provide ongoing compliance monitoring to more than 30,000 affordable housing units across the country, supporting property owners, institutional investors and managers in dealing with government programs such as the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (Section 42), Tax Exempt Bonds, Section 8, HOME, and Rural Development. In addition, we provide file audits, capital needs assessments, asset management inspections, accessibility reviews and file repair.
By leveraging Windsor’s experience, owners and managers can avoid costly mistakes, while focusing on the other important facets of their businesses, such as maintenance, leasing, collections and resident retention.
Our expert housing compliance services include:
- Compliance Monitoring – Using our years of expertise in the various federal, state and local affordable housing programs, we review your affordable housing and rural housing property move-in certifications and annual re-certifications to ensure compliance on an ongoing basis.
- File Audits – We review your required documentation and paperwork to determine if you are in compliance. If you are not, we give you the advice and the tools you need to get you back on track and to stay on track.
- Asset Management – Our onsite audit and property inspection services include:
- ADA Accessibility Plans that help owners understand how the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and the Fair Housing Amendments Act apply to their properties.
- Capital Needs Assessments that predict a property’s capital expenditures over the course of the next 10 to 20 years.
- Asset Management Inspections for syndicators that allow them to have an expert set of “eyes on the ground.”
Learn more about our compliance service expertise.