July 16-18, 2017 Wynn Las VegasSave My Seat

Improved productivity and increased efficiencies allow employees to focus on core job responsibilities like leasing apartments and retaining residents. Studies* show:

  • Untrained users utilize only 13% of the software functions leaving the other 87% unused
  • Trained users save 1-3 hours of work time per week – that’s $2,000-$3,000 per person per year
  • Trained users learn software 6 times faster than untrained users – untrained users waste time figuring out how to use the software
  • Trained users are more satisfied and less likely to voluntarily leave their jobs – turnover can be as high as $8,000 per employee

If employees are well trained and can focus on leasing apartments and retaining residents, they could lease one more apartment and retain one more resident in a year’s time. Assuming an apartment home at $850 per month, a well-trained employee may add significantly each year to the bottom line by:

  • Signing 1 additional 12-month lease = $10,200 in revenue
  • Signing 1 additional 12-month renewals = $10,200 in revenue

*Brainstorm, Inc.

Loading…
×
Loading…
×
Loading…
×

Thank you for your interest.

×

Thank you for taking the survey, your attendance will be recorded.

×
×
×