OneSite Leasing & Rents Tax Credits
OneSite Leasing & Rents Tax Credits automates federal and state compliance monitoring and reporting for tax credits properties. It is fully integrated with OneSite Leasing & Rents, allowing market and tax credits properties to easily perform daily and monthly processing while helping to keep sites in compliance. Also, OneSite Leasing & Rents Tax Credits offers fully integrated accounts receivable functionality and reporting.
With OneSite Leasing & Rents Tax Credits, you get a powerful set of reports in multiple formats—for printing or electronic distribution. It generates detailed and summary information on resident specific data, prospect management activity, property leasing activity, transactions, and day-to-day site management.
Built-In Tax Credit Regulations
Compliance at the Site Level
- Qualification wizard checks compliance with selected programs and set-asides and reports any violations that require resolution prior to continuing the process.
- UVR and NAUR units monitored with every move-in.
- Comprehensive verification letter management system is available to manage and track verification letters, which are tightly integrated with all member and financial data entry screens, with complete audit trail capabilities.
- Easy-to-read Applicable Fraction and Property Compliance graphs.
- Simultaneous compliance support for HUD, Rural Development and Tax Credits (including HOME and Bond).
- Able to handle multiple set-asides as well as income limit tables.
- Interview wizard ensures that the correct questions are asked during the move-in and recertification interview process.
- A tenant income calculator can be used to project accurate annual income amounts when tips, bonuses, and overtime are involved.
- Customize letters, notices and leases to fit your state and company requirements.
- User-friendly interface, easy to learn for the entire staff.
- Step-by-step certification process.
- Customizable Today Page allows users to monitor and complete critical daily tasks.
- Simplifies management process by enforcing business policies into daily workflow at the site.
- All state tenant income certifications (TICs) and PSR/USR reports supported.
- Electronically generates the proper file types, per state (XML, Excel, CVS, etc.), containing the required data to upload to your HFA’s web site.
- Integrated Document Management for tracking move-in and certification documents.
- Screening integrated with applicant workflow.
- Conventional workflow for market units.
- Avoid the interface issues common when transferring data between applications.