We’re on call 24/7 and on message 100% of the time, to answer prospect questions, set appointments and help you lease more apartments.
- Set more appointments with highly-trained, multifamily leasing specialists.
- Choose between flexible service options to fit your needs.
- Maximize leasing opportunities by capturing all leasing prospects by phone, email or chat.
- View detailed reports to analyze and optimize your ad spend.
Our maintenance call center is dedicated to keeping your residents happy with quick, and efficient responses to service requests.
- Manage emergency and non-emergency service calls per your property and staff needs.
- Automate dispatch to emergency technician for faster resident response time.
- Ability to enter service requests into your property management system as they come in.
- Monitor ticket volume, maintenance response times and trends.
About Level One Contact Center
Level One is the dominant provider of outsourced contact solutions for the multi-family apartment industry. Whether you are interested in our Core Leasing Solutions or our Maintenance On-Call services, our proprietary technology, world-class employee development and proven processes will deliver unprecedented results time and time again.
Since its inception in 2002, Level One’s success is due to having:
- The right offering – proven, high value added solutions to multi-family apartment niche – 24/7 centralized customer interface of the most critical items – lead to lease management & maintenance requests through telephone calls, emails and chats.
- Enabling technologies – combination of proprietary software interfaces, world class telephony/computing infrastructure and extensive proprietary data integration capabilities.
- A performance based culture – rigorous methodology of employee selection, development, and defined career path resulting in a purpose for exceptional employee attitude and culture.
- An information/knowledge hub – extensive mining of data statistics creates valuable information providing new knowledge to customer for better decisions.
- Consistent execution – narrow multi-family real estate focus creates vast specialized experience resulting in repeatable practices, refinement of complex systems, significant dedicated investment and a scale that allows for consistent execution.