Reporting for any Stakeholder
Inside and outside the four walls of your enterprise, your stakeholders cover every discipline. Reporting—and the associated internal costs—have a direct impact on your system’s total cost of ownership. Because different stakeholders need different metrics, RealPage Commercial Reporting enables you to create customer-facing financial reports in minutes that can be electronically distributed on a scheduled basis.
Dashboards and Data Queries
Leverage powerful functionalities such as configurable and role-based dashboards and searchable data grids, sorted and filtered for you, enabling you to:
- Render financial reports, operational reports and key performance indicators
- Access leases, tenants, properties, vendors and even invoices
- Search and find anything, anywhere, anytime, such as tenants and leases
Have it your way—or theirs. Create customer-facing financial reports in minutes to be electronically distributed on a scheduled basis. Forget the importing and exporting to Excel—it’s covered with customizable features including:
- Configurable dashboards so anyone can easily and quickly run standard reporting packages
- Built-in customizable financial report writer
- Integrated Excel reporting with the RealPage Exponential Reporting platform using financial data and operating KPIs with customizable packaged reports
- Standard reports which can store filters and are memorized by user, all included on dashboards
RealPage Portfolio Management
RealPage Portfolio Management (RPM) offers a lens into the operational and financial performance of all real estate assets, no matter what the asset class and includes:
- On-demand key performance indicators such as NCREIF returns, LTV, NOI, Market Value, and Revenue per Square Feet via interactive dashboards or on-demand analytics
- RealScore™ allows you to measure and rank your properties using a configurable internal benchmarking methodology based on star ratings. With this holistic view of a property’s performance, you have the ability to explore specific problems, drill into underlying details and assess possible solutions.