The conference registration fee is $495 per person and includes: keynote, educational sessions, breaks, and Cyber Cafe; opening night reception and Monday entertainment; and continental breakfasts and luncheons on Monday and Tuesday.
Deadline for registration refunds (less processing fees) is July 5, 2013.
How to Register
Select only one of the following registration methods:
- Online: Book online 24/7; credit card only; immediate registration confirmation.
- Fax: Print the form and fax with credit card information to 972-349-7715. Please allow three to five business days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
- Mail: Print the form and mail along with check (drawn on U.S. bank in U.S. funds) or credit card information to:
ATTN: Real World 2013 User Conference
4000 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007-1913
Allow three to five business days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
The fee for a guest is $200. “Guest” refers to a spouse, significant other, or personal friend, NOT a business associate, staff or colleague or fellow student. Guest registration will NOT allow access to any educational session or keynote. Guests are welcome at the social events, including the opening reception, Monday night event, continental breakfasts and luncheons.
- Full payment must accompany your registration form. Credit card payments must be included for online and faxed registrations. Check payment will only be accepted with mailed forms. Checks for registration fees should be payable to RealPage.
- Attendee replacements by another who is a business colleague or co-worker will be accepted. Attendee replacement must complete the full registration with written request by the replaced attendee.
- Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing via email and must be dated on or before 5 P.M. CST on July 5, 2013, to receive a refund, less a $50 USD registration cancellation processing fee. No refunds will be granted after July 5, 2013. No refunds for no-shows.
Approval Letter for RealWorld
Need your manager’s approval to attend RealWorld? No problem! Simply download a copy of our approval letter, fill in your personalized information, and send it along for approval.
RealPage staff will be glad to accommodate any special needs (such as physical or dietary needs). Please complete the appropriate section of the registration form.
Attendees registering in advance may pick up badges and registration materials at the Advance Registration desk at the Colorado Convention Center.