The conference registration fee is $495 per person and includes access to the keynote, all educational sessions, the Welcome Reception and Monday themed event, and continental breakfasts and luncheons on Monday and Tuesday.
Deadline for registration refunds (less processing fees) is July 11, 2014.
How to Register
We offer a variety of registration options so you can choose the one most convenient for you.
- Online: Register online 24/7 by credit card only; immediate registration confirmation received.
- Fax: Print the form and fax with credit card information to 972-349-7715.
- Mail: Print the form and mail along with check made payable to RealPage, Inc. (drawn on U.S. bank in U.S. funds) or credit card information to:
ATTN: RealWorld 2014 User Conference
4000 International Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75007-1913
Please allow three to five business days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation if you register by fax or mail.
The fee to register a guest is $200. “Guest” refers to a spouse, significant other, or personal friend, but does not include a business associate or colleague, staff or fellow student. Guests are welcome at the social events, including the Welcome Reception, themed event and breakfasts & luncheons, but will not be allowed access to the educational sessions or keynote.
Full payment must accompany your RealWorld registration form. Please see the applicable policies for important cutoff dates regarding changing or cancelling your registration.
- Change Policy – Should a registered attendee no longer be available to attend, a replacement by a business colleague or co-worker will be accepted at no additional charge. The new attendee must complete the full registration form and include written approval by the replaced attendee on or before July 11, 2014.
- Cancellation Policy – For a refund, submit written cancellation by email to email@example.com. Cancellation must be received on or before 5:00 P.M. on July 11, 2014, to receive a refund, less a $50 USD registration cancellation processing fee. No refunds will be granted after July 11, 2014 or for no-shows.
Approval Letter for RealWorld
Need your manager’s approval to attend RealWorld? No problem! Simply download a copy of our approval letter, fill in your personalized information, and send it along for approval.
RealPage staff will gladly accommodate any special physical or dietary needs. Please complete the appropriate section of the registration form.