Learn why OneSite is the property management software of choice.
Property Management: 10 Reasons to Choose OneSite
Whether you own or manage conventional assets, student, commercial, affordable, tax credit, or mixed use properties, OneSite Leasing & Rents can help you. Here are the top 10 reasons to adopt our OneSite solution.
- No matter which kind of training you are looking for, we have a solution for you. We offer classroom training, self-paced training options, live webinars and hundreds of on-demand courses geared toward specific property management roles within your organization.
- We know reporting is the backbone of your business. That’s why OneSite gives you the ability to produce a variety of standard and custom reports to satisfy all your owners and investors reporting needs–from the portfolio level to individual units.
- OneSite gives you complete control over your letters and forms and an easy-to-use tool so you can customize them. Additionally, you have the ability to generate letters in bulk and in some cases, send them electronically, saving you time and money.
- Our system gives you the ability to enforce your company policies across your entire portfolio. By setting company defined business model(s) in the system, you can ensure that there is consistency across your sites. The system is set up to enforce your policies and simplify daily processes for the site.
- Our applications follow state-of-the-art encrypting methodology to ensure your data is secure.
- Our fully integrated Document Management solution gives you the ability to cut paper waste by allowing you to scan and store all important documents as they relate to the unit, resident or even property level.
- OneSite will help you support and scale your business. Our solutions grow with you, while giving you the flexibility to expand to any market, including Senior, Affordable, Commercial and more.
- It’s the industry’s easiest property management software to learn and use.
- Integrated solutions, including utility management, resident screening, online leasing, applicant waitlist, and more increase efficiencies and meet all your business needs.
- And finally, OneSite is a true SaaS application. We host and maintain a single code source, which means you can say goodbye to expensive and disruptive software upgrades. Plus, you can access data from anywhere, at any time.
Fill out the form below to watch this video
Please complete all fields.