Find out how to get a smarter answer faster in today’s hot multifamily sales market.
The U.S. multifamily market is the golden child of the current investment cycle, outperforming other commercial real estate types and other alternative asset classes. Values and deal flows are at all-time highs, well above previous peaks. With greater opportunity, though, comes heightened challenges. More investor demand makes it challenging to find properties with upside at this stage in the cycle, and the sheer volume of opportunities is more than even the largest investors can thoroughly screen. And with scores of information sources vying for your attention, how can you cut through the noise to discern the truth?
In this interactive webcast, Greg Willett and Jay Parsons, share timely insights and sophisticated data science techniques used by leading multifamily investors weighing potential acquisitions to find smarter answers faster. This webcast will reveal how to estimate an asset’s revenue outlook, its value and its value-add potential – instantly without spending precious time uploading data and filling input fields. Learn about proven analytical methodologies for underwriting, understand the pros and cons of different approaches, and discover innovative ways to find value in today's challenging market conditions.
Additional topics include:
- How to quickly identify assets that meet your investment criteria so you can consider more deals
- How to identify and assess value-add potential and determine how much capital to invest to maximize returns
- How to move beyond submarket data to forecast property performance of assets you don’t yet own
- How to leverage data science to identify the most appropriate rent comps and sales comps
- How to instantly bring together the most reliable data on asset performance and outlook, comps, submarket and market trends and forecasts, construction pipeline, economics, and demographics
Greg Willett, chief economist of RealPage, Inc., facilitates the alignment of the firm’s technology and analytics solutions with rental housing sector needs and opportunities. He is well versed on rental housing market fundamentals and activity nationally, by metro and in individual neighborhoods. Greg is active in industry organizations such as the National Multifamily Housing Council, the Urban Land Institute and the National Apartment Association. He provides commentary for national and local business media.
Jay Parsons is a Vice President for RealPage’s Asset Optimization division. Jay has written commentary pieces for several publications, including GlobeSt, Multifamily Executive, the Mortgage Bankers Association, American Banker, Units and Multihousing Pro. He is a frequent speaker on various topics, including housing economics, multifamily market conditions and demographic trends, at industry conferences and events across the country.