Does mandatory renters insurance impact revenue performance?
It's long been a topic of debate: does mandating renters insurance for residents impact revenue generation and profitability for the apartment rental market?
A recent long-term study of the revenue growth of various well-run multifamily rental housing communities across the country uncovered some findings that may surprise you.
This information-packed white paper debunks the myth that renters insurance negatively affects revenue, and proves that mandating renters insurance does not inhibit a community’s profitability or ability to lease apartments.
- Current thinking about mandating renters insurance and multifamily revenue performance
- Why some properties are resistant to mandating renters insurance
- How communities with mandatory renters insurance performed by market, submarket and zip code
- The role chance plays when analyzing rental market statistics
- Why many residents still avoid securing renters insurance, even though it’s required
- How factors like location affect rent growth and the "revenue roller coaster"
Fill out the form below to receive your eBook.
All fields are required.