Analyze market fundamentals and capital transactions to support the placement and harvest of capital with deep market insights and forecasts, transaction history, trends and comps.
RealPage Investment Analytics
Investment Analytics provides precision macro analytics on fundamentals, forecasts and capital markets from a market level down to submarkets and ZIP codes. Leverage RealPage’s industry-leading five-year forecasts—built by RealPage’s Data Science and Market Research teams—with interactive heat maps and dashboards, lease-transaction data, Excel exports and expert commentaries. You get:
Expert insights. Q&A.
- Sophisticated, yet digestible five-year forecasts of occupancy, rent, supply and demand
- Lease-transaction-based market trends fed directly from multiple property management systems
- Analytics on rent roll growth, bottom-line revenues, trade-out, renewals, retention, vacant days, renter incomes and much more
- Historical, same-store time series data going back 25+ years
- Capital trends and sales comps from industry leader Real Capital Analytics
- Market analysis and narratives from RealPage’s deep bench of market experts
Axiometrics is the industry’s leading source for micro analytics monitoring individual properties across the country down to the floor plan level. Covering conventional and student housing markets of all sizes across the country, Axiometrics delivers extensive reports, analytics and forecasts on tens of thousands of assets every month, as well as on submarkets and markets.
- Established industry standard for rent comps down to the floor plan level
- Two decades of consistent monitoring on a same-store basis with pure, proven data collection methods
- Extensive reporting on individual properties, submarkets and markets
- Detailed reporting on apartment development and pipeline, including surveillance on property-level lease-up trends and velocity
- “Behind the veil” disclosure on property owners and managers
- Industry-leading source for student housing trends and property-level monitoring for by-the-bed assets and for student competitive apartments
- Advisory services and feasibility studies from RealPage’s deep bench of multifamily analysts, economists and data scientists
What They’re Saying
“As we master plan through the next decade, including movement towards 25,000 beds, University Housing is excited to partner with Axiometrics to sharpen our understanding of the student housing market in the Phoenix metro area.”
“We leverage Axiometrics’ comprehensive market research to efficiently augment our perspective on properties and markets and to develop and defend investment decisions that drive value for our investors.”
“RealPage knows how to utilize property management data better than anyone to help us understand things that really matter – lease trade outs, customer profiles, pipeline, projections, and many more. Combined with the accuracy and depth of Axiometrics’ monthly, granular data, it is a powerful solution for the industry.”
“One of the things that’s so important, and the reason that we are with RealPage in the market data, is the transactional data. The data that’s really the gold standard, based on these transactions. We use Axiometrics quite a bit, and it’s extremely valuable. Because it’s survey data, it does have limitations. But that’s why the lease transaction data in Investment Analytics is so critical to what we do.”
RealPage Analytics Blog
The RealPage Analytics Blog provides updated data, research and analysis to help you stay current on topics and trends in national and local apartment and student housing markets. Covering all aspects of the multifamily industry with insights and analytics, RealPage has the leading experts in the multifamily industry, providing deep market insights and economic trends, forecasts and industry intelligence.
Get the Big Picture & Micro Insights on the 2019 Apartment Market
Although most performance metrics remain in good shape for 2019, opportunities will get harder to source as the year progresses. Find out fundamentals about renter retention, rent growth, which markets made the greatest gains and more.Download Update