You must have the Adobe Flash Player installed to view this player.
Manage the Documents that Drive Business
The Document Management System provides storage, retrieval, security, and archiving of all documents and forms associated with a property management company’s business processes and procedures. It provides trustworthy storage of electronic records and other digital information required for compliance. Critical documents such as resident leases and certifications are retained and managed in a manner that better ensures admissibility, promotes evidentiary strength, and supports governance processes.
Finding What You Need
- Allows you to maintain an electronic file system for your properties, accessible by powerful search engines across your portfolio.
- Reduces expenses associated with manual document handling such as invoices and reports. Electronically stored documents can be accessed from any location with appropriate rights.
- Delivers a complete picture of a transaction or customer relationship.
- Stores your legal documents in a tamper-proof system.
- Provides advanced search capabilities.
Standardize Client Communications and Form Generation
- Allows you to store and manage all your communications and forms through the extended Forms Library.
- Tracks the versions of your documents and allows you to easily see the residents currently using each version.
- Attach or scan documents during the daily workflow process.
- Automatically stores documents and forms in the proper file cabinets and folders.