OneSite Leasing &
Simplifies the Management
of Complex Commercial Leases
OneSite Leasing & Rents Commercial allows you to conveniently manage your commercial tenants as easily as you manage your residents. With its CAM (common-area maintenance) reconciliation process, not only can you manage your commercial sites with real commercial functionality, but you will also be a step closer to the necessary CAM transparency that will make your common-area maintenance woes a thing of the past.
OneSite Leasing & Rents Commercial enables you to define the CAM costs that must be reimbursed by the tenant, and alleviates tenant disputes with increased landlord documentation for CAM charges.
- Manage both your residential and commercial units using the same management tool.
- Set up default property CAM pools with default escrow amounts
- Customize default CAM pools and escrow billing amounts at the lease level
- Import actual expenses from OneSite Accounting, through Excel, or input them manually
- Reconcile in bulk or tenant-by-tenant with the ability to view the escrow calculation, expense amounts used in reconciliation, and a complete worksheet that explains how the tenant share was calculated
- Commercial tenants and suites are managed in a separate site in your OneSite Leasing & Rents portfolio
- Import of CAM expenses are managed through OneSite Accounting
Why OneSite Leasing & Rents Commercial?
On-demand access in real time (24/7)
- Always available to commercial management
- Leverages properties' web presences
- Limit system access with customizable roles and rights
- Set up default CAM pools at the property level where leases inherit the CAM(s) and can then be customized for the lease
Built-in CAM reconciliation processes
- Actual CAM expenses can be imported through OneSite Accounting, Excel, or manually
- After importing expenses, OneSite Leasing & Rents Commercial allows CAM reconciliation to be processed in bulk for all tenants, a group of tenants, or a single tenant
- The system calculates the tenant share with the click of a button
- Easy auditing of the tenant share calculation is done through quick links to the lease's CAM setup, escrow history, and expense amounts
Flexible CAM reconciliation
- Reconciliation can be adjusted with escrow and expense amount overrides
- After reconciliation, a detailed worksheet is provided that outlines exactly how the tenant share was calculated
- Commercial tenants and suites are managed in a separate site in your OneSite Leasing & Rents portfolio.
- OneSite Leasing & Rents Commercial is integrated with OneSite Accounting, OneSite Facilities, and Velocity utility management services. This integration makes processing more efficient and produces powerful management reporting for all facets of your business.