Post Implementation Services
Once the dust has settled after an implementation, the RealPage Professional Services Group continues to provide support for new functionality, existing applications and deployment of industry best practices.
Appropriate levels of resources, rapid response times and coordination of efforts are key success factors. Once you’ve completed the implementation of RealPage applications and have been using them for a while, our consultants work with you to fine-tune your business processes and the configuration of your RealPage applications.
- Application Fine-Tuning: Your consultant will review your existing policies and procedures in conjunction with your application configuration. Based on this analysis and feedback from your employees, your consultant will recommend improvements to the system configuration and help you implement those improvements.
- Best Practices: Our consultants are industry experts and have identified best practices through working with numerous industry leaders. We share this experience and knowledge to help you streamline operations and improve your bottom line.
- Deployment of New Functionality: RealPage continually updates and adds new functionality to all of our applications. Many of our clients benefit from periodic site visits from a consultant who reviews new and expanded functionality and then makes recommendations on how you can benefit by incorporating new functionality for continued improvements.
- Executive or Regional Manager Workshops: Our consultants provide custom consulting sessions for members of your management team. Typical workshop topics include an overview of the system, a demonstration of how to monitor employee activities and a review of management reporting functionality. Agendas and timeframes are customized to meet your specific needs.
- Reporting: Accurate reporting is the cornerstone of your business. Ensure your data and reporting is on target every time. Our consultants work with you to develop a comprehensive reporting strategy, reduce reliance on spreadsheets and automate reporting packages. Custom report development is also available to support your unique business needs.
- Retrofits: Substantial changes to your system configuration sometimes require that these new settings be retrofitted into your existing sites. This may be necessary if your company acquires a property already using OneSite from another company. In this case you may need to retrofit your charge of accounts, transaction codes and other business policy settings to the property.
Call us at 877-770-7786 for more information on any of these services.